Spaces Transformed provides residential and small business organizing in New York City & Long Island
Are you tired of being disorganized? Are there areas of your home or office that are cluttered or embarrassing? Could you benefit from working directly with a professional organizer?
We help you get control of your clutter and simplify your life. You will find out how much better you will feel about your living and work environments when they are open and functional.
Why wait any longer to reduce your stress levels and begin saving time and money? We can show you how to reclaim your space and regain control of your life. Take advantage of our free phone consultation today. Our services are completely confidential and Spaces Transformed is insured. To view the types of services we offer and our rate, review the information below.
Any room in your home
Home & small business
Creating functional space in your home or office
Paper flow systems
Easy navigation of paper systems
Minimizing clutter to make space
SPACES TRANSFORMED OFFERS MANY ONE-ON-ONE SERVICES TO ADDRESS YOUR ORGANIZATIONAL NEEDS, INCLUDING:
- Organizing any room in a residence (kitchen, bedroom, etc.)
- Creating paperwork management & filing systems in home offices
- Shredding and recycling
- De-cluttering storage areas (closets, cupboards, some basements)
- Planning to optimize space
- Taking inventory for home or renter’s insurance
- Preparation for downsizing & unpacking after moves
- Purchasing and/or hanging artwork
- Preserving and displaying family photographs and heirlooms
- Developing time management strategies
The hourly rate for all organizing services is $100/hour in areas of Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, The Bronx, and Long Island. Travel time is already accounted for in this rate if it is a commute one hour or less each way.