Steps to Working with Spaces Transformed
1. Phone Consultation. This is free of charge and we will discuss your organizing needs and assess if your projects in mind are within our scope of practice. During the conversation, we will also decide if we are a good fit to work collaboratively with each other. Next, we will set up a time to meet in person.
2. Home/Office Consultation & First Session. You will give me a tour of your home, highlighting the areas of concern and we will prioritize what needs to be done. Organizing product recommendations will also be given at this time, and during subsequent organizing sessions.
3. Project Assessment Plan. This will be organized in an online project management system that you will be able to customize and edit. Everything that needs to be done will be fully documented and then archived as the tasks are completed.
4. Subsequent Organizing Sessions (usually 3-4 hours each). Future sessions will be set up to accomplish the projects laid out in the assessment plan, and based on your specific needs.
5. Maintenance Sessions. An organized lifestyle requires the continual process of maintaining balance in your living and working spaces. We can create a maintenance plan to keep your home or office organized. Periodic tune-up sessions can also be scheduled once the initial projects are completed.
Organizing is a collaborative process, so I work one-on-one with my clients the majority of the time. My roles in organizing sessions include being the facilitator, coach, consultant, and creative problem-solver. Over the years, I have become an expert at creating solutions customized to fit each individual’s lifestyle. Working directly with my clients makes organizing a mutual process that allows us to achieve your goals.
During the organizing process, items are systematically processed (purged, relocated, stored) in different phases. I lead my clients with one-on-one coaching, as I guide them through the 4 phases of organizing: analysis, strategizing, implementation, and maintenance. As we complete the organizing, we will create systems to get you back on track.